God Will Never Stop Loving You

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Cosmos and a touch of Lobelia 6x6 oil Sold

It doesn't matter what the subject is, I love to paint contrast. Light against dark or dark against light. I like to make up images in my mind and paint them. Sometimes I get stuck though and can't remember exactly what it looked like, for instance the center of these cosmos. I had one pink flower left, so I went outside and studied it. Sometimes I will go back to some photos I have taken and put them in the painting. This painting wasn't in front of me, it was inside of me.




click here for pricing

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful painting, Linda. It has perfect balance and harmony.
    I also liked what you said about the painting "was inside of you." Happens to me all the time. They really do take on a life of their own.

    ReplyDelete